Apologies, face to face services are unable to run while tier 4 lockdown is in place.
What is your role at Fletcher Fitness Ltd?
- Owner/Managing Director & Trainer
Why did you become a personal trainer?
- I became a personal trainer after finding my passion for training and wanting to help other people. I had been let down by a trainer in the past so I set myself a challenge to become a trainer and give up teaching geography in secondary schools, to help people change their lives through training as my own life has.
What do you do in your spare time?
- Although training other people is a huge part of my life I am also training to compete in strongwoman events so a lot of my time is taken up with training! But I do have a life away from the gym - I am happily married to my best friend, and together we enjoy going for walks or visiting attractions and going on adventures! I also love anything geography related, although I don't teach geography anymore I will always be a geographer! I also enjoy painting and drawing, writing and I am a huge fan of tattoos.
Who are your inspiration and idols?
- First and foremost would be my husband Martin! He has helped me accomplish so much and if it wasn't for his support I would not be where I am now living my dream! Strongwoman and strongman competitors are a huge inspiration to me especially as I progress through my strongwoman journey!
What are your qualifications?
- UKCC Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Rugby Union
- YMCA Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- YMCA Level 3 Personal Trainer
I am also a CIMSPA member.
Where can we follow you online?
- Instagram: @hfletcher_87
What strongwoman competitions have you competed at?
Trojan's Strongest Woman 2019 - First Timers Category (8th) - November 2019
Oak Strength's Winter Comp 2019 - December 2019
UK's Strongest Woman 2019 - Novice Category (18th) - February 2020
What lifting gear/apparel do you use?
- I am a Tuff Wraps UK Ambassador.
- Their strength gear and apparel is truly amazing and has supported me through training and for my strongwoman competitions.
- Visit The Tuff Wraps website via this link and Enter code: FLETCHER10
Helen is currently training to compete in various strongwoman competitions!