Apologies, face to face services are unable to run while tier 4 lockdown is in place.
What is your role at Fletcher Fitness Ltd?
- Owner/Managing Director & Trainer
Why did you become a personal trainer?
- I became a personal trainer after finding my passion for training and wanting to help other people. I had been let down by a trainer in the past so I set myself a challenge to become a trainer and give up teaching geography in secondary schools, to help people change their lives through training as my own life has.
What do you do in your spare time?
- Although training other people is a huge part of my life I am also training to compete in strongwoman events so a lot of my time is taken up with training! But I do have a life away from the gym - I am happily married to my best friend, and together we enjoy going for walks or visiting attractions and going on adventures! I also love anything geography related, although I don't teach geography anymore I will always be a geographer! I also enjoy painting and drawing, writing and I am a huge fan of tattoos.
Who are your inspiration and idols?
- First and foremost would be my husband Martin! He has helped me accomplish so much and if it wasn't for his support I would not be where I am now living my dream! Strongwoman and strongman competitors are a huge inspiration to me especially as I progress through my strongwoman journey!
What are your qualifications?
- UKCC Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Rugby Union
- YMCA Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- YMCA Level 3 Personal Trainer
I am also a CIMSPA member.
Where can we follow you online?
- Instagram: @hfletcher_87
What strongwoman competitions have you competed at?
Trojan's Strongest Woman 2019 - First Timers Category (8th) - November 2019
Oak Strength's Winter Comp 2019 - December 2019
UK's Strongest Woman 2019 - Novice Category (18th) - February 2020
What lifting gear/apparel do you use?
- I am a Tuff Wraps UK Ambassador.
- Their strength gear and apparel is truly amazing and has supported me through training and for my strongwoman competitions.
- Visit The Tuff Wraps website via this link and Enter code: FLETCHER10
Helen is currently training to compete in various strongwoman competitions!
Sign up and be the first to know about new blogs and updates to our website and programmes!
Due to the Welsh Government placing Wales into a tier 4 Lockdown and gyms being closed all of our face to face services are once again stopping until the restrictions are lifted.
We expect these restrictions to be lifted for MyFit sessions on Monday 10th May in line with gyms opening. GroupFit sessions are expected to be able to resume from 17th May.
In the meantime check out our blogs and social media for online content!
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe & Stay Strong!